About the job
PickMyWork is a gig platform that helps any company sign-up new customers and engage with them, through pay-per-task model using up-skilled unemployed youth.
Role- Digital Content Associate
Location- Gurgaon (Office Working 2-4 days a week) // WeWork One Square, Gurugram, Haryana
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Create training content (e.g., videos, presentations, refer to the content on PickMyWork app)
- Familiar with digital content creation tools (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- Must be comfortable in front of the camera, and able to engage the audience.
- Hands-on experience working with MS Office and design software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Be fresh eyes on content quality. Make sure headline voice, content tone and overall editorial quality are consistent and effective.
- Design training Content within time and budget constraints
- Liaising and brainstorming with internal teams to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Contact external trainers or industry experts and organize seminars on-demand
- Keep up-to-date records of training content, curriculum and costs
Who we are looking for?
- Have 1-2 years of experience in content creation.
- High level of creativity, providing excellent packaging ideas for the web and mobile and thinking beyond the obvious.
- Display passion and creativity for both photo and video content.
- Have experience with industry standard editing tools and asset management software.
- Can edit videos and audios, familiar with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.
- Comfortable in front of the camera, can engage the audience.
- Portfolio of Created content.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation Structure- As per Industry Standards
Selection Process- Task to check quality and expertise followed by 3-4 Personal Round of interviews
Fluency in English and Hindi Communication (Verbal and Written) is highly desirable