About the job
PickMyWork is a gig platform that helps any company sign-up new customers and engage with them, through a pay-per-task model using up-skilled unemployed youth.
Role- Product Manager
Location- Work From Home/Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Working closely with the Backend Engineering, Mobile & Front-end Engineering, Design, Operations, Customer Experience teams to deliver world-class customer-obsessed products and features.
- Be the voice of the customer. Develop a deep understanding of our customers and build the best product user experiences on their behalf through market research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis.
- Research and translate industry problems into solutions through the use of technology and data. Your solutions should create a measurable “impact” on the lives of the consumers.
- Create detailed product requirement documents and user stories with an ability to imagine the user journeys – happy paths, unhappy paths, and edge cases
- Empathize with dozens of personas and use-cases, and think user-first.
- Have a data-oriented approach and an eye for numbers, insights, and metrics.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage fast-paced environments and changing priorities.
- And most essentially, a founder’s mindset: to own initiatives & deliver results.
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of relevant product management experience in consumer product organizations
- High energy and high ownership individual with a keen interest in building 0 to 1 systems that have large scale real-world impact
- Good understanding of UX Design practices in the consumer internet space
- Ability to think granularly and are hungry to learn and evolve in all things.
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a knack for articulating customer challenges clearly.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize data, including writing SQL
Compensation Structure- As per Industry Standards
Interview Process- 2-3 Personal Rounds of Interview
Interested Candidates share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org